Head of Marketing
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing|
|Industry:||Property and Real Estate|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Petrilli|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2019|
You will be responsible for championing a strategic company marketing plan nationally and overseeing customer engagement, service and satisfaction.
As the Head of Marketing your responsibilities will include:
- Translate strategic business objectives into relevant and achievable marketing and sales programs and strategies and if not successful, develop alternatives for approval and implementation.
- Actively participate in enhancing Company communication by forming relationships with major customers, suppliers, and industry or government bodies.
- Be the point of contact for national clients, as requested, and have strong involvement in all B2B sales.
- Champion and enhance the Company’s iconic brand.
- Prepare reports to share with senior management and the board
- Develop the Company strategic marketing and sales plans and budgets for approval and monitor implementation across all Company activities.
- Lead the customer service engagement programme, ensuring processes are being followed for customer handovers prior to settlement and after sales service procedures are being adhered to.
- Extensive experience at an executive level with demonstrated experience leading marketing and sales functions across multi states/sites.
- High level of commercial acumen
- Strong ability to drive the local customer engagement strategy
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and strong experience creating and executing national marketing plans