Head of Property
|Job Title:||Head of Property|
|Salary:||Circa $220K pa|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Petrilli|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2020 09:16|
We are searching for a proven professional who can Spearhead an exciting new Master Plan which has been developed in conjunction with leading Architects, Consultants as well the local community. This person will play a key role in engaging with various stakeholders within the facilities community to align their property portfolio, physical campuses and infrastructure with the institutions strategy and future plans.
This will be a diverse and varied role that will involve end to end campus & capital planning, feasibility studies, business cases, planning & delivery of major capital building and services infrastructure works as well as refurbishment, upgrades, compliance programs and ongoing day to day management of the Facilities.
As the Head of Property your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the assessment of potential new acquisitions.
- Ensuring projects are running to schedule, are within budgets and deliver through to construction.
- Superior stakeholder management.
- Development of the facilities Master Plan.
- Develop and implement maintenance programs to ensure the safe and effective operation of buildings.
- Develop and implement a quality assurance system across all facets of the Property and Planning team.
- Implementation of standard information management system for Projects and Facilities Management.
- Capital Works & Project Management.
- Risk management with priority for safety issues or concerns in with project teams.
- Financial management in conjunction with the CFO.
- Developing operational & strategic plans ensuring key sustainability objectives are met.
To be successful in the role of Head of Property ideally you will have experience in the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture or Project Management or related discipline.
- Experience in providing advice regarding the creative implementation and delivery of complex infrastructure projects ideally within the education sector.
- Proven leadership and communications skills for a large complex team including design, maintenance and project delivery professionals.
- A track record of managing complex stakeholder consultation, managing large project teams, pipelines of project work through initiation, design and construction, procurement.
- Strong risk management experience in developing protocols through the design, construction and maintenance management.
- Strong governance and reporting experience including implementation of assurance systems.
- Sound knowledge of building code and Australian Standards relative to the operation of school buildings and be financially savvy in managing budgets and expenditure.
- Proven experience in the management of a capital budget of $20M +
- Proven experience in contemporary design, building, sustainable and safe work practices.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO