Health & Safety Officer - Civil Construction
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Officer - Civil Construction|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Health & Safety Officer to join this award-winning Civil Contractor in Melbourne. They're one of the highest regarded businesses within the Infrastructure sector in Melbourne and have huge growth plans over the coming years. Due to an evergrowing order book (20 live projects) they're now looking to grow the HSEQ team initially, on a contract basis with a real view of it being a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
You'll be working side by side with a real industry expert within the HSEQ space (we placed this manager into his current role) and will learn from the very best.
- Daily site inspections basis to identify and rectify safety breaches and potential hazards.
- Attend and contribute to the site safety committee meetings and follow up agreed actions.
- Induct all trade contractor site personnel and site personnel in site-specific requirements.
- Monitor all safety records and ensure filing is kept up to date.
- Promote safe work practices during the Construction process
- Minimum of Cert IV in OH&S (Diploma preferred)
- 2+ years experience working across civil engineering projects
- A solid understanding of Health & Safety
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
To be considered for the role please get in touch with Ian on 0421 604 838 or send your cv in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's