Health & Safety Officer - IMMEDIATE START!
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Officer - IMMEDIATE START!|
|Contact Name:||Ian Bond|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 13:34|
Design & Build have been asked to resource for an established commercial builder that focuses on new build construction projects from $10m - $200m across Australia. The company was founded a number of years ago and since its inception, has grown year on year and is one of the most highly regarded builders in Melbourne.
The role is based on a $100m project in the inner suburbs and is focussed mainly around Health & Safety duties, but with some general labouring as well. Due to the current construction phase of the project, an immediately available start is preferred.
The role is initially offered on a long-term contract basis, but with the opportunity for the role to go permanent if both parties are happy.
- Inspecting the construction site and induct workplace equipment, such as scaffolding, cranes and mobile plant to ensure they meet safety regulations and to identify any hazards and risks.
- Conduct internal audits
- Toolbox Talks & Inductions
- Reviewing sub-contractor SWMS
- Ensure that the workplace conforms to organisational procedures and safety standards.
- General labouring duties
- Minimum of Cert IV in WH&S
- Construction H&S experience (essential)
- Experience of being the sole HSE representative onsite (preferred)
- Commercial new build experience (preferred)
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ian Bond on 0421 604 838 or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's