Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor
|Job Title:||Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 16:48|
Design & Build are working with an established tier 2 Civil Engineering contractor with a strong history in the Melbourne & Rural Vic market. Due to continued growth, they are looking to appoint a proven HSE Advisor across projects in the metro area & rural Victoria.
The role will be split between the Melbourne office and visiting sites in rural Victoria. You will take full ownership of Health, Safety & Environment across all sites and be a champion of the HSE systems to ensure that safety is practiced to the highest standard across the business.
To be considered for the role you will ideally be coming from a Tier 1-2 Main Contractor in Civil Engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with various stakeholders at all levels
- Conduct risk assessments
- Review SWMS and JSA’s
- Monitor sites across Victoria
- Risk Assessments & Risk Workshops
- Ensure compliance with your own workforce as well as subcontractors.
- Report writing and regular updates with the HSEQ Manager.
- 6+ Years HSE experience (essential)
- Civil Engineering experience (essential)
- Sub-contractor management background (essential)
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety however, a Diploma would be preferred.
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ian Bond on 0421 604 838 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.