High end Site Supervisor
|Job Title:||High end Site Supervisor|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 13:32|
Full Job Description
Are you a driven Supervisor from a carpentry background, who still loves creating clients dreams & architects visions? Are you are still happy to pick up tools and lead as well as motivate trades. You are wanting a long-term position and are able to offer valued advise to Senior Management & upcoming apprentices.
- Join a growing high-end custom home builder as a Site Manager.
- Work on architecturally designed new build, renovation & extension projects.
- Multiple project wins providing a strong pipeline of work.
- With a growing project portfolio and long-term relationships with some of Melbourne's leading Architect's, this is a great time to join this builder who continually delivers high-class dwellings.
- They focus exclusively on architecturally designed new build and/or renovation/extension projects.
- Site Managers enjoy a high level of autonomy, working directly with clients, Architects and other key stakeholders.
- As a Site Manager you'll schedule & motivate all trades on site, ensuring the project is running on or ahead of time.
- You will liaise with the client and the Architect, along with other key external consultants.
- You'll work with the internal Estimating team to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time.
- You MUST have 5yrs+ experience managing architecturally designed residential projects from start to finish.
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site, minimum Cert 3 or above required
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please phone Rebecca Cleaver on (03) 8535 3100 or apply via the appropriate link.