|Job Title:||Highrise Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020|
My client is looking for a driven Surveyor to join their team on a number of construction projects in Sydney.
You will be working on a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from highrise to small resi and everything in between.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Work for a long-established, national company that combine the latest in technological advancement with centuries-old regulation and survey practice.
- Offices in ACT, NSW and QLD
- Good pipeline of projects - Residential Property, Commercial Property, Construction, Government and Infrastructure, Roads and Civil, and 3D Scanning and Modelling.
- Receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from experienced Registered Surveyors, Project Managers and Support Staff
- Clear career progression pathway for the right candidates
- Must have TAFE/ Australian Survey quals
- A willingness to undertake new challenges
- Previous experience working on highrise projects highly regarded
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70k - $90k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$70k-$100k + super (negotiable depending on exp.)
$60k - $100k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$120k - $150k +super (negotiable depending on exp)