|Job Title:||Highways Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 09:32|
A global engineering consultancy with a strong reputation within the Infrastructure, Building & Environment sectors are seeking to grow the Civil Infrastructure team in Melbourne.
You will support existing roads projects and pursue the exciting opportunities ahead. Providing services across the entire road life cycle from planning to decommissioning, you will join a team who are experienced in designing landmark highways, freeways through to local & arterial roads.
The role would suit a Senior to Associate level Civil Engineer with 5 years + experience. Knowledge of Microstation & Inroads software in a consultancy environment is highly beneficial for this role. Working from offices in the city, you will support/act as a Design Management leader on these highway projects.
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience
- Track record of delivering VicRoads related projects and knowledge of standards
- Strong MX, InRoads software knowledge is highly beneficial for this position
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are a requirement
- Previous experience in managing junior engineers
- Market leading salary package + benefits will be offered for the right candidates.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.