House and Land Manager
|Job Title:||House and Land Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020|
A successful residential builder established for 15 years with a reputation for building quality homes, as well as medium density developments. Currently building around 250 homes per year, they have plenty of work in the pipeline for years to come. A family feel business with excellent staff tenure where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team.
With strategic growth plans in place and launching a new division of their business, they are seeking to appoint a newly created role as a House & Land Manager to develop new and existing relationships with developers and land agents.
Reporting to a hands on Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with developers and land agents to secure land supply and exclusive lots
- Keeping up to date with local land updates and connections
- Preparing H&L packages to be sold by the sales team
- Liaising with internal teams including Sales & Marketing
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a similar H&L or BDM role
- Existing relationships with local developers and land agents to bring on new contacts as well as maintain their existing partnerships
- A high level of drive and motivation to succeed
- Great communication and organisational skills
You can expect to be rewarded with a generous base salary plus bonus incentives. This builder offers great flexibility to their customers, with a reputation for building a quality product. An opportunity to work for a builder you'll be proud to represent in the market, as well as receive all the tools and training you will need to set you up for success.
If this sounds like the job for you please apply directly through the advert or contact Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100 for further information.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's