|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 14:47|
Our client is a leading Australian business, delivering major nationwide commercial projects. At present they are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their office in Sydney to deliver a robust HR service to the business. This is a fantastic opportunity not only to progress your HR career, but to also expand the learning & development aspect of the business.
You will be across everything from recruitment, workforce planning, performance reviews and development, and providing general advice and support to the wider business. This role would suit a dynamic, passionate individual who is really looking to add value to a company with a genuinely great culture who are going from strength to strength.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with stakeholders and employees to provide ongoing HR advice across a wide geographic remit including a number of project sites
- Review and improve current HR policies and procedures
- Provide end to end HR support from recruitment, on-boarding, performance and development, remuneration, and off-boarding.
- Opportunity to further develop and manage the Learning & Development space within the business
- Build and implement Learning & Development programs/strategies
- MUST have HR consultant, Advisor or Business Partner level experience
- MUST have construction or related industry experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally you will have experience managing a small team
- Demonstrated execution of Learning & development strategies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brittney Nielsen on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.