|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Salary:||$78,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 17:35|
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing business providing HR guidance to multiple sites, based from the clients Clayton area site.
Benefits of this role;
- Well established manufacturing business with sites across Australia.
- An excellent working environment and genuine career development opportunities.
- Market leader in diversity and inclusion.
The key responsibilities of the role are;
- Ensuring the organizational and leadership capability exists to deliver business strategies;
- Developing strategies to guide and improve Human resource metrics including personnel costs, leave liabilities, absenteeism and diversity;
- Coaching and supporting on matters relating to change management, remuneration, capability development, talent management, and performance improvement
- Participating in HR related projects to support the business and people plans; and
- Undertake periodic infrequent intrastate and interstate travel.
Ideally you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in HR;
- A thirst for developing an understanding of the business operating environment;
- An ability to identify capability gaps and develop strategies to enhance these within the functional areas;
- Knowledge of sizing roles and determining compensation; and
- Well-developed coaching, reporting and presentation skills.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.