HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 16:02|
Established over 30 years ago this business has grown from a small family business to the powerhouse that this is today.
Despite their exponential growth over the past 10 years they have maintained their strong core family values which underpin the companies culture today.
This newly created role reports directly to the Directors and is a stand-alone HR Manager role with the potential of building a team in due course. As such we are looking for somebody that has the ability to see the big picture and is happy to get out there on sites, visiting teams and being at the face of the business.
As the HR Business Partner your duties of your role will include:
- Review and improve current HR policies and procedure
- Manage the End-to-end recruitment process
- Inducting and onboarding of new employees
- Analysis: providing insights and recommendations for future improvements
- Coach and assist managers with performance management processes including development/improvement plans
- Coordinating performance management discussions and performance improvement plans
- General administration and office related responsibilities as required
- Site visits and audits of WHS procedures
To be considered for the position of HR Business Partner you will have:
- Qualification in Human Resources
- Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Skills and experience in Project/Change management
- Professional training and qualifications in WHS Lead Auditing
- Prior experience in a similar role within a mid to large company
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Aaron Petrilli on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.