HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Amy Colton|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 11:46|
As a HR Business Partner you will be responsible for delivering a full HR service across the business, which will include:
• Developing and driving HR projects, focusing on recruitment, staff development as well as supporting employees in all areas of HR processes, HR policies and L&D.
• Responsible for annual performance and salary reviews, reward & recognition initiatives, HR analytics and reporting
• Providing expert advice to management across the business
• Facilitate the end to end recruitment process
• This is a broad role where you will be responsible for day-to-day HR operations alongside people development
To be considered for the position of HR Business Partner you will require:
HR generalist experience ideally within a large, complex organisation
• A wealth of experience across HR functions and be an expert at managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
• You will have experience in a similar role ideally in the built environment
along with Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Amy Colton on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.