|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 17:16|
Our client is a leading Australian business, delivering major nationwide commercial projects. At present they are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their office in Sydney to deliver a robust HR service to the business. This is a fantastic opportunity not only to progress your HR career, but to also expand the learning & development aspect of the business.
You will be across everything from recruitment, workforce planning, performance reviews and development, and providing general advice and support to the wider business. This role would suit a dynamic, passionate individual who is really looking to add value to a company with a genuinely great culture who are going from strength to strength.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with stakeholders and employees to provide ongoing HR advice across a wide geographic remit including a number of project sites
- Review and improve current HR policies and procedures
- Provide end to end HR support from recruitment, onboarding, performance and development, remuneration, and offboarding.
- Opportunity to further develop and manage the Learning & Development space within the business
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related field/5 + years’ experience
- Previous experience within construction or related industry
- Demonstrated execution of Learning & development strategies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brooke Hudson on 029376 8200 or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO