|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Contact Name:||Amy Colton|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 04:48|
Our client is a globally operational consultancy who implement a variety of high profile commercial, health, data centre, education, and infrastructure projects. They are a leading engineering consultancy with a real focus on quality design of high profile and complex projects.
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for delivering a full HR service across the business, which will include:
• Developing and driving HR projects, focusing on recruitment, staff development as well as supporting employees in all areas of HR processes, HR policies and L&D.
• Responsible for annual performance and salary reviews, reward & recognition initiatives, HR analytics and reporting
• Providing expert advice to management across the business
• Facilitate the end to end recruitment process
• This is a broad role where you will be responsible for day-to-day HR operations alongside people development
To be considered for the position of HR Manager, you will require:
• You must be a dedicated HR professional with a background in transforming operational HR capability.
• Ideally you will have a wealth of experience across HR functions and be an expert at managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
• You will have experience in a similar role within an engineering consultancy
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Amy Colton on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.