HR Manager | Construction
|Job Title:||HR Manager | Construction|
|Location:||Australia, Gold Coast|
|Contact Name:||Tim Chapman|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2021|
Our client is an established construction services organisation with a national presence, known for their reliability and prompt, professional service offering.
As the National HR Manager you will report directly into the General Manager be the go-to for this business where people are truly the core of what they do.
With offices in 4 states, you will be confident in leading best practice Aus-wide.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes
- Manage employee relations matters such as annual remuneration & performance reviews, and grievance management
- Onboarding and contractual processes, including leading an efficiency project within this area
- L&D initiatives such as refreshing training materials, coaching of managers
- Projects, such as ;
- Analysis: providing insights and recommendations for future improvements
- Review and improve current HR policies and procedure
- Employee engagement & culture initiatives
- Implementing new HRIS
For success within this role, my client is looking for;
- Minimum 3-5 years HR Generalist experience
- MUST have Construction industry experience
- Tertiary qualifications within Human Resources or related discipline
- Knowledge of the Fair Work Act and ER/IR exposure
- Exposure working with the CFMEU essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An agile, self-starter who adapts well to change
Remuneration & Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package of up to $120k+supernanuation inclusive of superannuation.
Ample on-site parking is available.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager | Construction
$100k to 120k + superannuation
Accounts & Payroll Manager | Construction
Office Manager / PA | Construction
Executive Assistant | Construction
Marketing Coordinator | Project Homes