|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Ed Stallwood|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2022|
With a national presence, the builder has distinguished themselves as a powerhouse of the tier 2 sector, with a highlight on working on large scale government, education, defense and aviation projects up to $250M in value.
As part a tight-knit and collaborative HSEQ team, you will be working across two projects (depending on seniority) in Metro Melbourne, and collaborating with site teams, clients and the HSEQ manager to get excellent safety outcomes on the project.
Sick and tired of working weekends? This is a Monday - Friday based role where you will plan your weekly workload across multiple sites.
- Implementing and advising on the Builders HSEQ IMS System
- Coaching and mentoring multiple stakeholders on HSEQ
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Internal auditing, tool box meetings, site walks, SWMS reviews & QA ITP reviews.
- Reporting on HSEQ to the HSEQ Manager and directors (Monthly/Quarterly)
- Usage of Hammertech
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Support the HSEQ manager in their duties as necessary
- 4+ years within HSEQ Coordination/Advisor position within a tier 2/1 commercial builder
- Diploma OHS (Minimum) - Additional qualifications highly regarded
- First Aid/CPR
- Cert IV training and assessment (desirable)
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior HSE Coordinator
$130,000 + Super
$120K - $160K
Contract Administrator | South Eastern Suburbs | Salary up to $135k
100,000 - 140,000
Call to discuss
Building Services Manager - Large scale Mixed use