|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2019 10:32|
Reporting directly to the HSE Manager you will be expected to take a lead on all Health & Safety aspects for a number of live projects across Victoria. The ideal candidate will have a background in commercial and/or residential construction and be used to working agilely across sites.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Site Based Implementation of strategies to raise and maintain safety standards
- Provision of leadership for an Incident & Injury free work environment
- Development of functional relationships with all members of the construction team to promote and educate first class health and safety standards
- Co-ordinating all OH&S strategies and procedures, as directed by the HSE Manager
- Manage all Audit and Compliance
Skills and attributes:
- At least a Diploma in WHS or higher
- Expert knowledge of legislative and company HSE policies and requirements.
- Able to translate policies into project-specific requirements, and to identify risks and mitigations.
- Able to inspect project site and identify HSE issues across all site activities.
- Able to investigate and report HSE incidents and implement action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Confidence to challenge and address HSE issues in a professional manner, and to elevate to a manager when necessary.
- Able to coordinate with internal and external personnel to achieve project deadlines and deliverables.
- Skills in motivating people and creating a positive work environment.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV asap to email@example.com