|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Jennifer McNamara|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2022|
This business is a well-known name in the industry with a great name, they have been operating for more than 40 years and have delivered some of Australia’s most iconic projects.
While a national business, they have been in Brisbane for over 10 years and have quickly become one of the leading builders, they have delivered projects that have included; Hospital new builds extension and refurbishments, aged care, large scale sporting complexes and tier 1 fit outs.
The business has a impressive win and tender list for 2022 and is set to continue its growth and dominance across SEQ .
Due to a number of successful tenders under their belt as well as exciting upcoming projects in 2023 the business is now looking for a HSE Advisor to join the team
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain ISO accreditations ensuring periodic audits are scheduled to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Maintain the IMS and identify and implement initiatives to improve it, including all procedures, processes, and safe systems of work; ensuring all documentation is kept up to date.
- Implement and enforce an internal audit schedule to ensure sites is complying with the requirements of accreditations and legislation.
- Liaise with registration bodies, authorities, subcontractors, suppliers and as required.
- Overall responsibility/authority for incidents and near-miss investigations and reporting.
- Ensure the company meets the necessary legislative obligations and drive the continuous improvement of health and safety throughout the company.
- Ensure project teams are working in a standardised approach to the standards established.
- Design and conduct appropriate health and safety training as required throughout the organisation.
- Complete other projects at the request of management
- Minimum Cert IV in WHS
- Experience working in commercial construction is advantageous
- Strong understanding of latest OH&S legislation
- Well organised with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage deadlines
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
With a diverse portfolio of projects across the country the company offers real career progression and the ability gain project exposure to projects you are passionate about. The business proudly boasts great retention of staff due to competitive salaries, great team dynamic, promoting from within and allowing employees to determine how their career evolves
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Jennifer Mcnamara on 0401 859 821 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $175K
HSE Coordinator - National Tier 2
Graduate HSEQ Advisor
Senior Project Engineer
$170K - $210K
Up to $150,000 Package
$130,000 + Super
Up to 150k