|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Salary:||$110-130 + super + car|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2019 05:46|
Nationally recognized civil contractor delivering major infrastructure projects with across NSW, QLD, WA and VIC, they have developed an outstanding reputation for delivering quality projects in challenging environments.
They are now seeking an experienced HSE Advisor coordinator to deliver a road upgrade project in Sydney and take ownership of all project safety activities. You will be the sole Safety person on site reporting to the PM and Regional Safety Manager.
- Mentor site personal to improve safety
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of safety plans
- Conduct site inspections to asses risks
- Assist the Project Safety Manager on site
- Incident investigations and reporting
- provide feedback and recommendations to site personnel
- Minimum Cert IV in WHS
- RMS or other state authority civil contracting experience
- Experience working on major civil construction/infrastructure projects - roads, highways, high traffic environments
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to develop relationships with site based personnel
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sam Carew on 0411982347 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO