|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 17:46|
You must have a background in residential HSE to be considered for the role. Reporting directly to the HSE Manager you will be expected to take a lead on all Health & Safety aspects for a number of live projects across Victoria. The ideal candidate will have a background in residential construction and be used to working agilely across sites.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Site Based Implementation of strategies to raise and maintain safety standards
- Provision of leadership for an Incident & Injury free work environment
- Development of functional relationships with all members of the construction team to promote and educate first class health and safety standards
- Co-ordinating all OH&S strategies and procedures, as directed by the HSE Manager
- Manage all Audit and Compliance
Skills and attributes:
- At least a Diploma in WHS or higher
- Expert knowledge of legislative and company HSE policies and requirements.
- Able to translate policies into project-specific requirements, and to identify risks and mitigations.
- Able to inspect project site and identify HSE issues across all site activities.
- Able to investigate and report HSE incidents and implement action to prevent reoccurrence
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Josh Edwards on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's