HSE Advisor - Doncaster
|Job Title:||HSE Advisor - Doncaster|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2021|
Our client is Australia's leading integrated property business with a diverse portfolio commercial, residential and retail projects up to $1Bn, and a strong portfolio of upcoming work in Victoria for the coming years.
They boast a a culture that is unrivaled within the construction sector and average staff tenure represents how well their employees are valued.
Roles and responsibilities
- Overall HSE responsibility for the project (in conjunction with PM/SM).
- Day to day HSE management (site inspections, SWMS reviews, inductions etc)
- Compilation of HSE reporting (monthly) – lead and lag indicators
- Implementation of safety systems on project.
- Development of safety first culture on site through building successful relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Safety audits involvement (including closeout of any relevant actions)
- Planning of high-risk HSE tasks in conjunction with Site Team
- Return to work
- At least 3 year's experience in a HSE coordinator role within a recognized tier 1/2 builder
- Degree/Diploma qualified in WHS (additional WHS related qualifications highly desired)
- Exposure to high rise commercial or apartment projects +$75M
- Excellent knowledge of HSE, High Risk works and implementation of safety into tier 1/2 projects
- Strong attention to detail and proven relationship building and communication skills.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
up to $180K
up to $150K
Health & Safety Advisor
Project Safety Advisor
Senior Project Engineer
$170K - $200K
$150,000 + Super
Up to $140,000 Package