HSE Advisor - Royhill
|Job Title:||HSE Advisor - Royhill|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2021|
Based in Royhill, the role requires a HSE Advisor to ensure all crew an contractors on site adhere to safety protocols.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the contractors on site with the focus of upholding safety.
- Review safety processes of contractors on the ground.
- Reviewing safety incidents and hazards, compliance and non compliance.
- Ensure that risks related to operation and maintenance activities are properly managed.
- Making sure all safety processes and procedures are adhered too.
- Running of Toolbox meetings
To be considered for the role, you will require:
- Hold a Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety or equivalent.
- An ability to build relationships with contractors on site.
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed to ensure continuity of the project.
- Genuine interest in ensuring Health and Safety.
What's on Offer:
- 8:6 roster from Perth
- Opportunity to develop and grow within the business
- Permanent role for the right candidate.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Reece Saldaris on 0431 555 104 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HSE Advisor Mesa J/Brockman 2
Up to $70p/h
Negotiable based on experience
HSEQ Advisor - Tier 1 Builder
Junior HSEQ Advisor
Project Manager - Civil
$150,000 + Super