HSE Advisor - Tier 2 Builder
|Job Title:||HSE Advisor - Tier 2 Builder|
|Contact Name:||Ed Stallwood|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2022|
With over 50 years in the Victorian market, the builder are in an excellent position as one of the leading tier 2 builders in the market.
As part of the HSEQ team, you will be working across 1-3 projects (depending on seniority) in Melbourne, and collaborating with site teams, clients and the HSEQ manager to get excellent safety outcomes on the project.
Sick and tired of working weekends? This is a Monday - Friday based role where you will plan your weekly workload across multiple sites.
- Implementing and advising on the Builders HSEQ IMS System
- Coaching and mentoring multiple stakeholders on HSEQ
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Internal auditing, tool box meetings, site walks, SWMS reviews & QA ITP reviews.
- Reporting on HSEQ to the HSEQ Manager and directors (Monthly/Quarterly)
- Usage of Hammertech
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Support the HSEQ manager in their duties as necessary
- 4+ years within HSEQ Coordination/Advisor position within a tier 2/1 commercial builder
- Diploma OHS (Minimum) - Additional qualifications highly regarded
- First Aid/CPR
- Cert IV training and assessment (desirable)
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HSE Advisor - Tier 1 Contractor
Up to $180K
Contract Administrator | Tier 2 Builder | Salary up to $200k
up to $180K
Base + Super + Bonus
up to $210K
Junior HSE Coordinator