|Job Title:||H&S Representative|
|Contact Name:||Ian Bond|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 09:16|
Design & Build have been asked to resource for an established commercial builder that focuses on new build construction projects from $10m - $100m across Melbourne. The company was founded a number of years ago and since its inception, has grown year on year and is one of the most highly regarded builders in Melbourne.
Due to a newly awarded project hitting the ground in the coming weeks, they have a need to appoint a Health & Safety Rep to be based on site. They are ideally looking for someone from an EBA company and who has had experience dealing with union representatives.
- Inspecting the construction site and induct workplace equipment, such as scaffolding, cranes and mobile plant to ensure they meet safety regulations and to identify any hazards and risks.
- Conduct internal audits, Toolbox Talks & Inductions
- Ensure that the workplace conforms to organisational procedures and safety standards.
- General labouring duties
- Minimum of Cert IV in WH&S
- Construction H&S experience (essential)
- Experience of being the sole HSE representative onsite (preferred)
- Commercial new build experience (preferred)
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ian Bond on 0421 604 838 or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO