|Job Title:||HSE Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Jackson Burton|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019|
My client, a leading civil contractor is looking for a driven and highly skilled HSE Coordinator to join their HSEQ team to drive the implementation of their IMS and provide expert HSEQ advice across all of their their Civil Projects throughout the Sydney region.
This is a versatile role that that will require the successful candidate to have a variety of experience across Civil Infrastructure ideally with exposure to earthworks, subdivisions or RMS works.
- Tertiary qualifications in Workplace Health and Safety
- Extensive in-field experience working in similar Civil construction, Mining and RMS works
- Experience with incident investigation (ideally ICAM or Taproot)
- Experience influencing HSEQ Behaviors throughout all levels of the organisation
- Construction Induction Training (White Card or equivalent)
- Subcontractor management experience
- Experience in maintaining systems in accordance with AS4801
- Ability to problem solve and assist with making practical decisions in a high stress environment
- Ability to consult and influence throughout all levels of the organisation
- Ability to interpret legislation and related standards