|Job Title:||HSE Manager|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 09:32|
My Client is a leading Tree and Vegetation contractor that focuses on pruning and removing vegetation from around utility networks, reactive vegetation works from local government and minor maintenance programs for a variety of clients. They are currently looking for a HSE Manager to join their team of 250 qualified and highly skilled personnel and drive a safe working culture in all aspects of the business.
- Become a valued member of the management and supervision team and contribute to the Leadership Team.
- Highly collaborative and proactive team environment.
- Opportunity to drive safety and environmental strategies across a growing national footprint.
- Working within a dynamic, friendly and progressive organisation.
- Work with a variety of teams, clients, and services across NSW and Victoria.
- Expected to influence and lead others in safety and environmental best practice.
- Promote and drive a positive safety culture.
- Engage and influence key stakeholder groups.
- Develop and lead safety initiatives in their distribution through the company.
- Lead safety reporting and analytics, to identify subsequent key safety development requirements.
- Implement a safety interaction and inspection program tiered through the management structure of the company.
- Prepare and present safety program summaries, safety incident outcomes and/or general safety analytics to the leadership team and clients.
- Diploma level HSE Qualifications and a drive to personal development beyond this.
- Experience in multi-state legislative requirements (NSW and Vic).
- ICAM (or equivalent) safety trained and experienced.