|Job Title:||HSE Manager|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 11:17|
Our client is an established tier 3 builder that resides in the Eastern suburbs and focuses on new build projects across Australia and has a strong presence in the Victorian market. The company was founded 45 years ago and employs around 50 people across its projects and office. Since their inception, they have grown to be one of the best-known builders in the Commercial, Industrial & Apartments space across Melbourne.
Due to an internal restructure, they have a need to appoint an HSE Manager/Advisor, reporting into the companies Directors.
As the H&S Manager/Advisor you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining the companies Integrated Management System (IMS) inline with AS/NZ 4801, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Mentoring and coaching personnel to drive a culture of "Safety and Health above all else"
- Investigating incidents and accidents, and responding with corrective actions
- Monitoring S&H performance and ensuring compliance with S&H policy, procedures and legislative requirements
- Conducting regular inspections and audits
- Conducting environmental monitoring, inspection and auditing programs at projects as required, and maintaining associated documentation and records
- Assisting in the development and analysis of hazard and risk identification processes, and the application of suitable controls
- Assisting with reporting requirements as required
- Influencing and fostering a strong HSE Culture through strong leadership and communication skills
- Ensuring a current understanding of all relevant legislation is maintained at all times.
- Minimum of Cert IV in WH&S (Diploma preferred)
- Ideally, 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Significant experience within Commercial Construction
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with people at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ian Bond on 0421 604 838 or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO