Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ian Bond|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2020 17:16|
A small but established civil construction company is looking for its future leader. Due to continued steady growth over the last 9 years, they're now looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to the business to play a strategic part in the next stage of growth. They're a local business with a highly respected footprint in the Victorian civils market, focussing on local government projects from $100k - $3m.
As a Project Manager, you'll be an experienced hands-on professional with a proven project delivery record across the civil environment including council works. Ideally, the right candidate will have strong communication skills, a desire to take on responsibility and lead in a hands-on manner, by offering guidance and best council to the less experienced Project Managers in the business. Sound knowledge in civil construction is also paramount and must be familiar with relevant standards and regulations.
The role will report directly into the Managing Director and will see you working in a multi-faceted role with the opportunity and potential to move into a senior leadership role in the future.
Our client is based in the South East and carries out the majority of its work within this area but, the flexibility to travel across inner Melbourne is essential to be considered for the role.
- Hands-on build experience and sound construction knowledge
- Ability to "wear a number of hats"
- Want to work for a private construction business that can offer career growth
- Ability to complete take off's, BOQS and plan/programme construction works
- Civils Project Management experience (essential)
- Council projects experience (essential)
- Ability to complete take off's & BOQ (essential)
- Experience across roads, subdivisions or bulk earthworks (desirable)
- Sound construction knowledge from initial bid stage through to PC (essential)
To be considered for this role and others please send your up to date resume to Ian@designandbuild.com.au or contact me on 0421 604 838.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's