|Job Title:||HSE Officer|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 16:33|
Reporting to the National HSEQ Manager, you will be responsible for the safety of all individuals on multiple sites and should be flexible and willing to travel within reason. In return, you’ll be working alongside some of the best in the business on multi-million dollar projects.
- Oversee all contractor/sub-contractor safety, environmental and quality activities on various projects
- Ensure compliance with applicable statutory requirements.
- Induct all new workers to the project.
- Investigate all incidents and report to the National HSEQ Manager.
- Conduct safety and environmental inspections to ensure compliance.
- Work on safety improvement initiatives.
- Co-ordinate Safety Committee Meetings.
Skills / qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction.
- Construction Induction (White Card).
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety / Occupational Health and Safety.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Good computer literacy with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org asap for a chance to be considered for the role.