HSE Site Administrator/Coordinator
|Job Title:||HSE Site Administrator/Coordinator|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 11:02|
Design & Build are working with an established Australian builder with a strong history in the Melbourne & Rural Vic market. Due to continued growth and a new project hitting the ground, they are looking to appoint a proven HSE Administrator/Coordinator to the project in the Eastern suburbs.
The role will be site based, working alongside the site team and the visiting HSEQ Manager. You will take full ownership of the admin related to Health, Safety & Environment across the site and be a champion of the HSE systems to ensure that safety is practiced to the highest standard across the project.
To be considered for the role you will have experience of working for a Tier 1-2 Main Contractor in Commercial Construction or Civil Engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with various stakeholders at all levels
- Conduct risk assessments
- Review SWMS and JSA’s
- Monitor sites across Victoria
- Risk Assessments & Risk Workshops
- Ensure compliance with your own workforce as well as subcontractors.
- Report writing and regular updates with the HSEQ Manager.
- 3+ Years HSE experience (essential)
- Commercial Construction/Civil Engineering experience (essential)
- Experience of working on EBA sites and liaising with union officials
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety however, a Diploma would be preferred.
- Some experience of working in live environments (essential)
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ian Bond on 0421 604 838 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.