|Job Title:||HSE Specialist|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 17:47|
They are looking for an individual who can work independently and has strong stakeholder management and influencing skills which will assist with the implementation of the new safe systems of work.
- Work with the operations to embed a safe and positive work culture in the business, leading safety as a role model demonstrating good safety practice through your actions and decisions.
- Preparation, implementation and monitoring of HSE documentation in accordance with regulatory and Client requirements
- Drive HSE strategy and improvement initiatives for the Division through developing and implementing relevant tactical plans.
- Collaborate with Operations team and undertake regular HSE monitoring activities including inspections and audits on the contract and in the warehouse to ensure adherence to the HSE Management Plan
- Safety Qualification, minimum Certificate IV
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (desirable)
- ICAM or equivalent incident investigation
- Exposure to Office Federal Safety System Criteria and working in a business that operates under the accreditation criteria.
- HSE Systems implementation experience and practical application in medium to large business.
- Experience in relationship management of both internal clients and external stakeholders.
- High level of Microsoft skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent working knowledge of HSE and experience of working in medium to large business
If you are interested please apply or if you have further questions please don't hesitate to call Jackson on 02 9376 8200 or email at email@example.com.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.