HSE Systems Manager
|Job Title:||HSE Systems Manager|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020|
A leadership team with 50+ years in the Australian construction market is hard to ignore, with this established builder producing award-winning projects across Melbourne. Design & Build have been engaged to resource for an HSE Systems Manager to work alongside an experienced HSEQ Manager across their Victorian project portfolio.
Based out of their office in the inner suburbs, you will report into the 3 strong leadership team and responsible for all aspects of managing the system across safety, environment and quality, aswell as training, innovation and continuous improvement of the system.
As the HSE Systems Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve OH&S management systems
- Drive and influence the implementation of best practice OH&S systems/processes
- Provide timely and effective OH&S advice to site-based teams
- Carry out OH&S legislative compliance/audit activities
- Incident investigation, reporting and management
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and control analysis
- Undertake and coordinate OH&S training and workshop programs
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications:
- Cert IV in OH&S (Diploma desirable)=
- Significant experience within Commercial Construction
- Strong communication skills combined with the ability to influence, motivate and guide others
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ian Bond on 0421 604 838 or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO