|Job Title:||HSEQ Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Ed Stallwood|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2022|
The builder specializes in the design and construct of cold storage, manufacturing, port logistics and warehouses and can boast over 1.2million SQM of projects currently under construction and completed. With over 20 live projects currently in VIC, they have continued to rise as one of the builders of choice in the industrial sector.
Sick of working weekends?
Want some balance back on your work week?
Want to diversify your workload, working across multiple projects?
This is the opportunity you have been looking for.
The builder are looking for a candidate that will stay with the business for the next 15 years and are looking to invest in the development and career of the right candidate.
- Ensuring a safe culture and promoting safe work practices
- Understanding and implementing client HSE requirements
- Conduct HSEQ site inspections and audits
- Conduct pre-start meetings and Toolbox meetings
- Educating site personnel of legislative requirements and changes to comply with company procedures
- Assisting the project team in the preparation and implementation of HSEQ reporting
- Providing incident and hazard reporting processes and actions as per company procedures
- Actively analyzing HSEQ performance, reporting, system updates
- 3+ year's experience in an HSEQ Advisory role on tier 1/2 projects, alternatively, you may have 4-5 years experience as a site based OHS officer looking to step up into an advisory role.
- Relevant HSE Qualifications
- Exposure to cloud based safety systems.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HSE Advisor - Tier 2 Builder
Junior HSE Advisor - FIFO Opportunity
HSE Advisor - Tier 1 Contractor
up to $180K
Up to $180K
Base + Super + Bonus
Junior HSE Coordinator