|Job Title:||HSEQ Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Ed Stallwood|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2022|
Nationally based, this builder have projects across Australia, as a part of a business with construction projects across the globe. Specializing in Australia on complex commercial projects, this builder is well known for their projects within defense, pharmaceutical, hospitals, industrial and education.
This is a site based HSEQ Advisor role, working on a $120M heritage listed project in Adelaide's CBD. There will be occasional regional travel to other projects within SA.
- Drive and implement the builders safety, environment and quality practices and OHS to provide a safe project for all workers
- Assist PM with Project Safety Management plan
- Audits and inspections
- Reporting on safety to HSEQ manager
- Creating a safety culture on site and collaborating with subcontractors to promote safety systems.
- Daily/Weekly liaison with the client side dedicated safety team
- 5+ year's within HSEQ roles within tier 1 or 2 commercial projects
- Relevant HSEQ Qualifications
- Strong communication skills and able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to coach/mentor junior team members
- Salary up to $170K Package for senior candidates
- Rotating 1/3 Saturdays
- Excellent career development into Senior HSEQ Roles
- Excellent benefits package
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HSE Advisor - Tier 2 Builder
Junior HSE Advisor - FIFO Opportunity
HSE Advisor - Tier 1 Contractor
up to $180K
Up to $180K
Base + Super + Bonus
Junior HSE Coordinator
Base + Super + Car