|Job Title:||HSEQ Advisors|
|Contact Name:||Reece Saldaris|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2021|
The client is a solution driven contractor providing whole-of-life engineering, construction and remediation services, operating across a wide range of industry sectors.
Having established operations in 2010, the client has undergone significant growth due to their vision of taking pride in their people and work.
Due to continued growth, this client is seeking an experienced HSEQ Advisor to join the growing Kalgoorlie based team. Reporting to the state HSEQ Manager, you will be responsible for promoting a positive safety culture and safe work practices, monitoring, and coaching project teams on HSEQ compliance with management system policies, management plans and procedures across a range of mining, civil and remediation construction projects.
Initially this role will be offered on a maximum term basis for a period of 4 months and is preferably FIFO from Perth on a 2:1 basis with a mix of day/night roster (if residential in Kalgoorlie, will also be 2:1 basis). This opportunity may extend or become permanent as per business requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a safe culture and promoting safe work practices
- Understanding and implementing client HSE requirements
- Conduct HSEQ site inspections and audits
- Conduct pre-start meetings and Toolbox meetings
- Educating site personnel of legislative requirements and changes to comply with company procedures
- Assisting the project team in the preparation and implementation of HSEQ reporting
- Providing incident and hazard reporting processes and actions as per company procedures
- Actively analysing HSEQ performance, reporting, system updates
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced field based HSEQ Advisor within the construction industry. In addition, you will have:
- Proven HSEQ experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Knowledge of WHS and Environmental legislation and compliance
- Capable of self-managing your time across multiple projects
- Sound Microsoft Office skills
- Recognised qualification in Health & Safety
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Reece Saldaris on 0431 555 104 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior HSEQ Advisor
HSEQ Advisor - Tier 1 Builder
HSE Advisor Mesa J/Brockman 2
Up to $70p/h
Site Manager (industrial)
140,000 - 170,000
Project Manager - Industrial