|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021|
Focusing on government projects from $10-$50M the builder is a well known and respected commercial builder who have projects across Melbourne. Based in South Melbourne, they have developed a reputation as being a specialist in their industry.
- Provide leadership fostering a resilient safety culture.
- Implement new systems.
- Undertake risk management.
- Conduct detailed audits, focused on Continuous Improvement.
- Review construction processes and worksafe legislations.
- Provide leadership, guidance and advice to the site and project teams.
- Audit QA systems.
- Implement strategies that focus on exceptional client service and quality.
- Manage company accreditations.
- Develop and enhance operating procedures.
- Monitor and report system compliance.
- A Diploma in OH&S.
- Experience within a tier 2 or 3 construction business.
- Prior experience in EHSQ Systems.
- Experience with Procore software or similar
- Environmental qualification (highly regarded)
- First aid level 2.
- Strong computer proficiency
Whats on offer:
- Salary up to $130K package depending on experience
- Gym, End of trip facilities
- Car allowance with potential for company vehicle
- Corporate charity days
- Bi-monthly social events
- Ongoing learning and development
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position, please call Ed Stallwood on (03) 8535 3100 for a confidential discussion regarding the role. To apply, please submit an up to date CV through the job ad or email directly to Edward@designandbuild.com.au
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EHS Project Coordinator
Up to $180K
Up to $160K Package
$200K - $250K
$180K - $240K