|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 17:32|
An established Tier 2 civil construction company is looking to appoint a proven HSEQ Manager to the business due to continued and sustained growth. They're a regional business, based in the North with a highly respected footprint in the Victorian civils market.
They currently operate across the North & North West of Victoria, covering a variety of projects for local & state governments and also residential subdivisions.
As the HSEQ Manager, the role involves overall management and continuous improvement of the existing HSEQ systems and supporting the project teams with the preparation of and implementation of plans, strategies and audits to ensure compliance with the appropriate industry standards. More importantly, the role is focussed on ensuring the company operates in a safe and high-quality environment in all its operations. The effective implementation of the HSEQ system is a foundation of the success of the business and your ability to drive this system is a key function of the position.
Based in outer Northern suburbs, so candidates from this area and with civils experience will be highly regarded
- Cert IV in OH&S, but a Diploma is preferred
- H&S experience within the civil construction industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and work collaboratively with the work crews, clients, authorities and members of the public.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- High levels of motivation with the ability to show initiative and self-start.
- Excellent computer literacy in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
To be considered for this role and others please send your up to date resume to Ian@designandbuild.com.au or contact me on 0421 604 838.