|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021|
Working across the Asia Pacific market, the builder focus on highly specialized commercial interior projects from $500K-$10M and have a footprint nationally, as well as overseas. As a design and construct builder they have maintained and developed an excellent client base and focus on repeat business, delivering excellent projects within their market.
As the builder has grown, the need for an in-house HSEQ manager has been created to oversee the implementation and development of a newly created HSEQ system to their projects. This is a mixed site/office based role where the manager will have an active role in developing and forming relationships with site teams and coaching them on all aspects of HSEQ.
- Overall management, continuous improvement and development of the OS&H system
- Support with the preparation of administration and implementation of plans, strategies and audits to ensure ongoing compliance with the current OHS policies and systems across all work sites, office building and warehouse.
- Gain an understanding of the nature, hazards and risks associated with the operations.
- Providing and using appropriate resources and processes to eliminate or minimize safety risks.
- Monitor information on incidents, hazards and risks and respond in a timely way to that information.
- Implement processes for complying with specific duties and obligations under the Act e.g consultation/training.
- Verify the provision and use of the resources and processes.
- Ensure all work sites are set up safely and as per Regulations and Guidelines. Maintain safe work sites via consultation with Site Management and Higher Management.
- Maintain OH&S policies and systems to ensure the builder are always up to date with current workplace legislation.
- Conduct site inspections / audits and provide feedback including associated recommendations to OH&S Committee and Management.
- 5+ year's experience in HSEQ roles within commercial builders, ideally at Senior level
- Trade background preferred
- Relevant HSEQ Qualifications (Diploma OHS, ICAM, Training)
- Site exposure - Must have worked on project.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health & Safety Advisor
up to $180K
up to $150K
HSE Advisor - Doncaster
$180,000 - $250,000 package
Negotiable depending on experience
$180K - $250K