|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021|
Focusing on commercial projects within government, institutional and private clients up to $50M, the builder has been in the commercial market for over 90 years. With offices in Melbourne & Perth, and with around 80 staff across both states, the builder are well renowned for producing quality projects on time and on budget.
As a HSEQ manager, you will drive the implementation and development the safety systems to promote a safety culture on projects by coaching and mentoring site staff.
- Maintaining the Integrated Management System (IMS) to continue compliance with ISO 9001, AS/NZS 4801 & ISO 14001.
- Being actively engaged across 10-15 project sites at any one time, with daily travel between.
- Building strong relationships with site staff to ensure compliance and adherence to the system at a project level.
- Ongoing assessment of the risks, opportunities and interventions required for improving safety management.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Investigating all HSE incidents
- Coaching, guidance and support of the graduates, site managers and project managers, assisting them to understand their roles and responsibilities in relation to HSEQ
- Liaising with industry associations, governing authorities and training partners to maintain up-to-date knowledge of compliance
- Relevant qualifications in HSEQ
- Site based background - Site management/Project Management/OHS officer
- Strong IT proficiency
- 5+ Years in HSEQ roles within commercial builders (essential)
- Tier 3 or tier 2 background.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health & Safety Advisor
up to $180K
up to $150K
HSE Advisor - Doncaster
$180,000 - $250,000 package
Negotiable depending on experience
$180K - $250K