|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2021|
Focusing on fit out and new build commercial projects within government, institutional and private clients up to $25M, the builder has had growth over the last 5 years With offices in Melbourne and Geelong. The builder is well renowned for producing quality projects on time and on budget.
As a HSEQ manager, you will drive the implementation and development the safety systems to promote a safety culture on projects by coaching and mentoring site staff.
- Maintaining the Integrated Management System (IMS) to continue compliance with ISO 9001, AS/NZS 4801 & ISO 14001.
- Being actively engaged across 10-15 project sites at any one time, with daily travel between.
- Building strong relationships with site staff to ensure compliance and adherence to the system at a project level.
- Ongoing assessment of the risks, opportunities and interventions required for improving safety management.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Investigating all HSE incidents
- Coaching, guidance and support of the graduates, site managers and project managers, assisting them to understand their roles and responsibilities in relation to HSEQ
- Liaising with industry associations, governing authorities and training partners to maintain up-to-date knowledge of compliance
- Relevant qualifications in HSEQ
- Site based background - Site management/Project Management/OHS officer
- Strong IT proficiency
- 5+ Years in HSEQ roles within commercial builders (essential)
- Tier 3 or tier 2 background.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HSE Advisor/Manager - Barwon Heads
Project Manager - Civil
Project Manager - Civil/Landscape
OHS Labourers - Multiple opportunities
Up to $200K
HSE Advisors & Coordinators
Up to $180K