|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Contact Name:||Reece Saldaris|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2021|
Reporting to the National Manager, this exciting Perth based opportunity will see you responsible for working in a team of 2 with a HSE Coordinator conducting the following tasks;
- Designing HSE Management plans
- Handling of workplace investigations
- Implementation of preventative measures on site
- Supplying reports for stakeholders including Senior Management and stakeholders
- Development of procedures to ensure correct preventative systems are in place
- Tender responses and providing data and statistical information as requested
- Handling of daily enquiries.
- Experience in a Stand Alone HSEQ role
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and SharePoint
- Diploma of OHS Minimum a must
- Experience with Myosh (Desirable)
- Experience in working with ISO and occupational health and safety management systems
- Willing to work as part of a team, and willing to learn
- Willing to travel when required.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Reece Saldaris on 0431 555 104 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's