HSEQ Systems Coordinator
|Job Title:||HSEQ Systems Coordinator|
|Salary:||Negotiable hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Adam Shaw|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2020 15:01|
This is an office based role where you will working closely with the HSE Manager to update and implement the company WHS Management System.
You should have a good understanding of all trades, be able to easily identify any gaps in SWMS, emergency response plans, and to ensure contractors are compliant with current legislation.
- Minimum Cert IV in WHS
- 3+ years of experience in a HSE role within construction or engineering
- Previous experience implementing WHS Management Systems
- A trade background or some hands on practical experience/knowledge in construction is essential
- Have a good understanding of current legislation, regulations & building codes
- Be articulate, a clear communicator with good time management and organisational skills