|Job Title:||HSEQT Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Reece Saldaris|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2021|
Looking for a new challenge and to join a great team with a great culture?
Due to recent growth, a respected Drill and Blast company is looking for an experienced and driven HSEQT Administrator wanting to take that next step.
Reporting directly to the Health Safety Environment Quality & Training (HSEQT) Manager, the HSEQT Administrator will be primarily responsible for facilitating the daily management of HSEQT administration activities relevant to the role to meet company objectives.
• Provide administration support to assist the HSEQT Manager to implement and maintain HSEQT management systems to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 Standards
• Maintain HSEQT data, documents and records on STEMS, SharePoint and Velpic operating systems
• Coordinate HSET training for project-based staff as per training needs analysis matrix
• Provide HSEQT data to HSEQT Manager and site management for reporting purposes
• Build relationships and work collaboratively with Site Management teams
• Provide relief Operations Administrator coverage assisting with data entry, daily statistics, maintenance records and travel
To be considered for the role, you will require:
• 2-3 years experience in HSEQT.
• Previous experience in resources sector.
• An Understanding of ISO 9001/14001/45001.
• Experience in using STEMS
• An understanding of Drill and Blast Operations (Desired but not essential)
This role is a fulltime position with an immediate start.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Reece Saldaris on 0431 555 104 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's