Human Resources Business Partner | Engineering
|Job Title:||Human Resources Business Partner | Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Rickett|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2021|
A fantastic opportunity to work for a multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy who have been established over 15 years.
My client are a mid-sized engineering consultancy who now employ over 300 staff and provide end-to-end engineering, surveying, and geotechnical services to the building and land development industries.
In this role you will be joining a close-knit, friendly and supportive HR team. This is a company who welcome change and innovation meaning that you have the opportunity to make a big impact.
- Review and improve current HR policies and procedures
- Manage the onboarding and induction process
- Analysis: providing insights and recommendations for future improvements
- Coach and assist managers with performance management processes including development/improvement plans
- Assist with performance review and employee engagement activities.
- Partner with the business to improve HR frameworks, work practices and processes
- Actively build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- 4+ years’ experience
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related field
- Prior experience in a similar level role
- Will have previously worked as part of the HR team in a Construction or Engineering related company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a diverse workforce at all levels
- Outstanding organisational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail with the ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
If you are interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, and possess the above attributes then please apply today!! This is a unique role that wont be available for long. For more information call Pippa Rickett on 03 8535 3100.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Legal Counsel & Contracts Support | International Engineering Company
$150k + super + bonus
Claims Coordinator - Melbourne
Senior Financial Accountant | Commercial Construction
Up tp $70k
Administration & Accounts Officer
Up to $75k+superannuation (pro rata)
Legal Counsel / Contracts Manager