HVAC PM - Canberra
|Job Title:||HVAC PM - Canberra|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $160,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 14:35|
- Work for one of the best names in the business.
- Close knit & friendly environment
- Lack of bureaucracy within the company’s decision making processes.
- Projects to manage throughout Canberra
- Healthy project pipeline & well balanced company structure.
This mechanical services contractor are very well known in the HVAC construction sector. They have projects across multiple sectors, focusing upon; government, defense, education, health & aged care, retail & commercial. The construction sector of the business is very well ran & balanced.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing a Government project with a $10 million mechanical value.
- Holding financial accountability for the success of the projects.
- Coordination with the client & builder.
- Liaising with the construction manager & engineers to ensure projects run efficiently.
- Have at least two years’ experience running your own HVAC Construction / fit-out projects
- Have a good understanding of different HVAC systems.
- Ideally come from a Service Technician or Mechanical Engineering background.
- Be able to work the occasional half day on a Saturday dependent upon the stage of the project.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Luke Thompson on 0468 958 529, by e-mail at email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's