|Job Title:||Electrical Estimator|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020|
They are an award winning Tier 2 Electrical, Mechanical & Fire contractor based in Sydney's North Shore. They've got almost 50 years experience delivering high quality Fire, HVAC & Electrical construction projects.
Due to an internal promotion, we've got a cracking opportunity for an Electrical Estimator to join the team. Typical duties day to day will include;
- Preparing BOQ's
- Take Off's
- Cost planning and analysis against market trends
- Provide tender support in terms of actual costs
- Post tender interviews
To be considered for this role, it's important that you;
- Have an Engineering or Trade background.
- A minimum of 2 years estimating experience in electrical ideally.
- An interest in continuing your professional development & learning more about Fire & HVAC.
You will have the opportunity to work for a well established business that has strong growth plans in place across a number of sectors. You will be rewarded for your efforts with generous salary package and have the opportunity to develop and grow within the business, developing your knowledge in both Fire & HVAC as well as Electrical.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, click "Apply""or contact luke on email@example.com | 0468 958 529
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's