Senior Project Manager - HVAC
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - HVAC|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2020 04:46|
- Work for a tier 2 company paying tier 1 salaries.
- Close knit & friendly environment
- Lack of bureaucracy within the company’s decision making processes.
- Projects to manage throughout Sydney’s metropolitan area.
- Healthy project pipeline & well balanced company structure.
This Mechanical Services Contractor are kicking goals in NSW. They have projects across multiple sectors, focusing upon; government, defense, education, health & aged care, retail & commercial. The construction sector of the business is very well ran & well balanced. Due to recent project wins, we're looking for a project manager to run a major job in the CBD.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Project Managing HVAC Construction projects
- Holding financial accountability for the success of the projects.
- Progress reporting, programming, attending meetings.
- Liaising with the construction manager & engineers to ensure projects run efficiently.
- Have 5 years+ experience as a PM in a Sub-Contractor.
- Ideally come from a Service Technician or Mechanical Engineering background.
- Be Self motivated and be able to use your own initiative
- Have experience making variations & increasing margins.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Luke Thompson on 0468 958 529, by e-mail at email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.