Electrical service coordinator
|Job Title:||Electrical service coordinator|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 10:46|
This leading electrical contractor specialises in delivering industrial projects to their clients across multiple sectors including oil/gas, commercial, manufacturing, food, utilities, health/research and infrastructure for over 60 years. They are looking for a Service Coordinator to join their team and deliver projects from 5k-150k to their existing clients.
This role would suit a qualified electrician with an extensive electrical background coming from a similar role as a service coordinator, a site supervisor or a Jr PM looking to step up.
The right candidate will have a proven track record in estimating small to medium size industrial projects and be able to demonstrate their client facing skills and experience.
- Estimating and pricing industrial projects
- Labour resourcing and scheduling
- Client management / project management
- Be highly client facing with the ability to liaise with consultants, subcontractors & clients
- Work closely with senior managers, project managers and engineers during the tendering and bidding phase of projects
- Playing a lead role in an outstanding company working on multiple projects at a time
To be considered for the role of electrical service coordinator you will ideally have:
- 5 + years experience in similar role working for a electrical contractor on local projects
- "A" Grade Electrical License
- Experience in Petro Chemical, Heavy Industrial/Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Roads/Water is looked upon favorably!
- Proven experience of estimating in a contractor environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills and impressive experience in client facing roles
- Great technical skills
- Have a can-do attitude and the ability for creative thinking and self-development
- Ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously, sometimes in a short period of time
Click apply now! Call Jayde on 03 8535 3100 / email her at email@example.com. Any inquiries made will be kept confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's