HVAC Site Manager
|Job Title:||HVAC Site Manager|
|Salary:||Up to $155,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 04:46|
This tier 1 company have an excellent reputation, they deliver high quality installations & refurbs in the HVAC space. They offer strong salaries based upon your level of experience, have a very solid construction manager overseeing project teams and have a very health pipeline of projects throughout Sydney
The key responsibilities associated with the job will include;
- Conducting all site inductions and lead tool box talks
- Lead OH & S amongst all trades & subcontractors
- Develop & implement the programming & scheduling of works
- Attend coordination meetings with project stakeholders.
- You will also be required to get on the tools when needed and be comfortable working across Sydney on different projects.
- Join a tier 1 company with a great reputation for delivering very high quality work.
- Internal career progression opportunities.
- Competitive salary package that is dependent upon experience.
- Healthier work / life balance.
- It is imperative that you have exemplary communication skills & stakeholder management expertise.
- An easy-going yet professional attitude to your work – no ego’s.
- Ideally 3 – 5+ years’ experience working as a Site Supervisor or Site Manager working on commercial HVAC projects - $4 million +
- Trade qualified
To apply for this position please click "apply now" or contact luke on 0468 958 529, or by e-mail at email@example.com. If this isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a similar position, don't hesitate to get in touch.